Starting and sustaining a mentoring program is challenging. We offer everything you need to make your program successful, from starting a program to designing curriculum. In addition to the menu of services we offer through contract work, we offer partner organizations FREE services to assist in elevating the quality and quantity of their mentoring program. Membership benefits include:
- Mentor trainings/workshops
- Program staff trainings/workshops
- Life skill workshops for mentees (for a fee)
- Technical assistance and consulting
- Recruiting support via listing in the only online national database of mentoring programs
- Networking opportunities
- Features on our social media accounts
- Access to resources, templates, and sample curricula
Mentor Program Staff
Mentoring Program Support
Quality Mentoring Program Certification
Starting a New Program
Thinking about starting a mentoring program?
The thought of starting a mentoring program can be both exciting and intimidating. More than likely, you have already been doing your part to support one or several youth in your life and you're starting to feel that it is time to elevate your efforts. But where do you start?
The reality is, starting a mentoring program means starting a business. Mentoring programs require staff, policies, funding, and so much more. We're here to help. We recommend you start by reading the 4th edition of the Elements of Effective Practice for Mentoring™. These resources detail research-informed and practitioner-approved standards for creating and sustaining quality youth mentoring programs and consequently, impactful mentoring relationships.